Hehnke’s Coupon Policy
Guidelines and limitations:
- Coupons are accepted at face value.
- Only one manufacturer coupon can be used per item.
- Coupons can only be redeemed for items, brands, and sizes that are specified by the coupon.
- Coupons are not redeemable for cash
- Cash back will not be given if the value of the coupon is greater than the purchase price
- Coupons cannot exceed or equal the price of the item.
- Coupons must be presented to the cashier at time of purchase.
Hehnke’s accepts valid Online and other Printable Coupons as follows:
- Online and other Printable coupons should be legible and have a scannable bar code.
- “Free product” printable coupons are not accepted if no purchase is required. Buy One Get One free coupons are accepted.
- Printable Coupons will not be accepted if they appear copied or are altered in any way. They should be printed directly from the website or email in which they were offered.
- Printable Coupons have unique serial numbers and follow an industry standard format; they are non-transferable, and should not be copied, scanned, sold, traded, or otherwise distributed.
Hehnke’s accepts the following coupon types:
- Manufacturer issued coupons
- Printed coupons with a bar code (i.e. Online or Internet coupons)
The following coupons cannot be accepted:
- Expired coupons
- Competitor coupons
- Coupons without a barcode